We are looking for a Community Manager who is knowledgeable in NFT Panda: World of Fantasy and NFT space to join our fully remote legendary team as a full-time member.
What to do:
- Preparing approved content for publication.
- Develop communities.
- Develop a useful and fun content plan,
- Work out the negative and turn it into a benefit for the company.
- Conduct contests and sweepstakes, produce success stories.
- Proposal for contests and other activities to increase retention and create a positive image.
- Managing the roles of other community members.
- Checking the content immediately after release for technical errors and failures.
- Supplementing released content (project marks, hashtags, emoticons, etc.).
- User content management (collection of entries, removal of content that violates accepted rules, etc.).
- Collection and transmission of disturbing moments to the team.
- Initiative in terms of recommendations for improving content, using new tools available.
- Drawing up reports.
- Successful experience in community management from 20k users.
- Advanced skill of setting up Discord server.
- Availability from 10–21 UTC.
- Literacy. Excellent English (upper-intermediate).
*The advantage will be an experience of playing NFT Panda.
- Startup experience.
- You will be part of a quickly growing project and influence in the blockchain / NFT space.
- Work in a remote.
- Payment 2 times a month.
Send your CV to email@example.com