Mini-guide for new features from the last update | NFT Panda: World of Fantasy
This update is part of the ALPHA version of the game. Today we have implemented several new features:
• Energy system & food.
• Special information window.
The alpha version also includes other features that will be added soon. Follow the announcements!
To make it easier for you to understand how the new features work, we have prepared this mini-guide.
Added 2 new buttons on the right side of the menu. SHOP and INVENTORY.
In the shop you can buy various products: Parts of weapons, food, potions, etc. The shop has just opened and is therefore not full yet. You can buy food now.
To feed the panda, you first need to buy food from SHOP.
- Select an item type from the filters on the right.
- Select the food itself in the product cards. When you hover over the button “i”, you will see additional information: product name and rarity.
After you click on the product card, you will see a window in which you can select the quantity of the product and its total cost.
Each panda will have an energy field in the slot. Initially, all players have full energy, but each time they go on a standard adventure, the player loses one unit of energy. A total of 10 (100%) units of energy are available.
Visually, the energy is displayed in the slot in the form of bamboo that decreases, information about the amount of energy is displayed above the bamboo, where you can see how much of it is left (20/100). When the panda is hungry, it is harder for it to bring rewards from adventure. Therefore, if the energy falls below 10, then the reward will fall by -80%. As soon as the panda has eaten and its energy level is 10 or higher, the hunger effect will disappear and it will be able to bring more rewards again.
HOW TO RESTORE ENERGY?
You need to eat the food and it will restore energy.
There are 2 ways to get food:
1. You need to go to the store and buy a ready-made dish. The dish can initially only be purchased for BAM.
2. Get a coupon for food on adventures. This will appear when new adventure types are added to the game. Received adventure coupons can be exchanged for a dish.
Just like a panda, food also has a rarity and it matches the rarity of pandas.
Food cost of each rank
Common — 0.11 BAM
Uncommon — 0.22 BAM
Rare — 0.6 BAM
Epic — 1 BAM
Legendary — 4 BAM
Mythic — 12 BAM
You now have a button below the energy bar on the slot.
- Click the food icon to choose what kind of food to feed your hero.
2. Select the dish with which you will feed this panda.
All your items need to be stored somewhere, right? And such a place appeared! This is inventory.
Now you will be able to see all your items in one place.
That’s all for today. Also coming this week for more details on weapons and the crafting system! Good luck with your adventures! 🐼